The climate crisis has me bummed out. It feels like everyone agrees we need to make changes, but no one wants to sacrifice for it. Here are my first steps.
- Cycle to shops to buy things rather than having them packaged and shipped to my home.
- Donate and give away old things rather than throw them out.
- Further reduce meat consumption, and eliminate beef consumption.
- Eliminate food waste by buying smaller quantities more often.
- Repair broken things rather than replace them, even if it costs the same.
- Hire electric cars over petrol cars, even if it’s less convenient.